Places and Things Puzzles
How to Play:
- When you click one of the links above, a new browser window will open with the puzzles. If you have a pop-up blocker, you will need to turn it off temporarily to play.
- When the new browser window opens, you will see one puzzle ready to play. More puzzles are available from the drop-down box. The puzzle window is flexible. You can resize it any way you like to help you find all the puzzle pieces.
- Start your selected puzzle from the drop down menu by clicking the "BREAK" button.
- The puzzle can be dragged by grabbing the image. This feature can be turned off with the labeled toggle button.
- Break the puzzle into as many pieces as you want. You will probably need to look around to find all the pieces of the puzzle. Try not to put a piece on top of another piece. If a puzzle piece gets lost, you may have to click the browser "refresh" button (usually F5) and start over.
- Move the pieces into position to solve it.
- Stuck? Use the Hint button.
- Fed up? Let the puzzle solve itself with the Solve button.
- Load a new puzzle image and play with that one for a while. The images have not been pre-loaded, so you will have to wait for a download when you switch images.
- At any stage, an optional grid can be turned on and off to assist in piece placement.
- If the puzzle has a low piece count, the grid may slow the puzzle down on IE4.
- In NN4, after a puzzle drag or a new image load, the form buttons may not display properly. Scroll the puzzle off the screen and back on to fix, or in WIN95, select View-Refresh.
- When you have finished playing, close the puzzle window to return to this page.
- Sorry, these puzzles do not work in Firefox.
Back to the Top
Thanks to HTML Lab for creating the script used to make these cool puzzles.